Re-imagine writing as a sensual and intellectual process to unlock your voice.
Sign up by September 10 and Save.
Explore the connections between your thought, movement, and imagination and melt stubborn creative blocks.
Bypass anxiety and discover ease in all stages of writing, including rewriting.
Leave with specific guidelines and products to integrate the practice into your writing life!
What is Sense Writing?
Sense Writing is a ground-breaking approach to creative writing that helps you find your intrinsic capacity for creative flow. Learn to work with your body and nervous system to uncover richer processes of artistic discovery.
Combining accessible writing and movement sequences, Sense Writing has helped over 600 people in seven countries-- non-writers and writers-- unlock their voice. Start with Sense Writing I: Memory, Life Stories, and Fiction, and continue with Sense Writing II & III. And now, when you sign up for any Sense Writing workshop, you receive an exclusive Sense Writing Training© recording, so you can bring the practice home!
Workshop and Schedule
Sense Writing I: Memory, Life Stories, and Fiction
A 2-day Writing Workshop
For everyone. Sense Writing I is a prerequisite for all other workshops.
In a supportive environment that integrates accessible physical and writing exercises, you will learn to calm your nervous system, find lightness in your body, and mine your imagination, all while connecting to the core of your craft. Sense Writing frees you from the thoughts you think you “should” be thinking so you learn to create without anxiety.
- Work with the nervous system to interrupt body and language patterns that inhibit writing
- Find pleasure in all the stages of writing
- Refine your craft
- Complete two pieces of memoir and/or fiction.
Includes written feedback of your work by Madelyn.
Dates: Saturday and Sunday, September 23 & 24, 1:00-5:30
Register & Pricing
- $240. Sign up by September 10th: $220.
- A $100 deposit is required to reserve your spot in each class. Deposits are non-refundable, but never expire, which means you can cancel before the first class and use the deposit the next time the workshop is offered.
- All workshop fees include a Sense Writing Training recording.
To register: Pay by PayPal below or contact Madelyn to request an invoice payable by any credit card.
For information contact Coordinator, Helen Miller, email@example.com