"A revolutionary approach to the process of writing."
-Yoga City NYC
This fall, Sense Writing comes to Cambridge for the first time. Learn how to work with your nervous system to find flow and the core of your writing craft.
Fees and Registration
Fee for Sense Writing I: $240
A $100 deposit reserves your spot, payable by:
- Any credit card (Please email Madelyn at Madelenke@gmail.com to request an invoice)
What is Sense Writing I: Memory, Life Stories and Fiction?
Discover your love of writing in the first course of the series. Whether you are beginner or an experienced writer struggling with a block, Sense Writing I is your way in. In a supportive environment, you will learn to:
* Interrupt body and language patterns that inhibit writing.
* Find pleasure in all stages of writing, including re-writing.
* Complete three pieces of non-fiction or fiction.
Calm your nervous system, find lightness in your body, and mine your imagination, all while connecting to the core of your craft. Sense Writing frees you from the thoughts you think you “should” be thinking so you learn to create without anxiety.
Advanced Level Courses This Fall
Register for Sense I & II and Save
Immerse yourself in the first two levels with Sense Writing I: Memory Life Stories and Fictions and Sense Writing II: Making Connections. Learn how to sustain larger pieces-- without struggle, uncover inherent structure within your stories, clarify your creative goals and work towards them effectively and with ease in and out of the classroom. Read the description of Sense Writing II here.
- Fee for Sense Writing I & II: $470 ($520 value. $200 deposit reserves your spot). Email Madelyn which Sense Writing I workshop you'd like to take. See Sense Writing II's schedule below
Sense Writing II: Making Connections
Midtown Manhattan @ Space 125 (125 East 47th Street)
Saturday and Sunday, October 15 &16, 12:00-5:00
- Fee for Sense Writing II: $280 ($100 deposit reserves your spot).
Sense Writing III: The Workshop
Park Slope, Brooklyn
Thursdays, September 22-October 20 (5 sessions), 7:00-9:30
Fee for Sense Writing III: $360