Sense Writing II & III in Israel this winter.
Re-imagine writing as a sensual and intellectual process and unlock your voice.
Continue to discover the connections between movement, thought, and imagination, and build a sustainable creative practice.
SENSE WRITING II:
Open to those who have taken Sense Writing I
Course Description: In this workshop, you will learn how to sustain larger pieces-- without struggle. By working deeply with the first two principles of Sense Writing:
- Learn to listen to your own writing by uncovering connections within your work.
- Identify the inherent structures that are forming within your writing.
- Clarify your creative goals and work towards them effectively and with ease in and out of the classroom.
By the end of the workshop, writers will have several completed stories of non-fiction, fiction, or both. This class prepares students for Sense Writing III: The Workshop, where writers will be working toward a larger piece (a novel, collection of stories, play, or screenplay) in their chosen genre.
SENSE WRITING III:
A repeating workshop, open to those who have already participated in Sense Writing III or have completed Sense Writing II.
Now that you have the practice in your bones, this workshop allows you to spiral through all four principles of Sense Writing while working towards larger pieces without feeling over-whelmed.
The series is designed so that by the end of your first iteration of Sense Writing III, you will be working towards a collection of shorter works or a longer piece (a book, screenplay, or play) in your chosen genre-- with a sense of ease and trust.
Know where you are going while still remaining open to the process. Repeat the workshop as often as it fits your creative goals.
- Sense II: Making Connections*
Section A: Mondays, January 2, 9, 19:00-21:30, & Friday, January 13, 10:00-15:00
Section B: Tuesdays, January 3, 10, 19:00-21:30, & Friday, January 13, 10:00-15:00
*Note: If you cannot make all sessions of a section of II, you can substitute up to one session of the other section.
- Schedule for Sense Writing III in Tel Aviv
Sense Writing III: The Workshop
Wednesdays, January 18, 25, February 1, 19:00-21:45, and Friday, February 3, 10:00-15:00
*Fees: Sense Writing II is 780 NIS. Sense Writing III is 950 NIS.
When you sign up for Sense Writing II & III together, the fee is 1,530 (value 1,730). You save 200 NIS.
You can reserve your spot by paying the deposit by:
- Any credit card invoice by contacting Madelyn: Madelyn@sensewriting.org
- PayPal below.
- Remainder can be paid by post-dated checks.
- If you are signing up for Sense II & III together, please email me to let me know which Sense Writing II section you would like to take.
All Classes at Bikurei Ha'Itim, Lincoln 31, Tel Aviv (Near the Cinematec. Free parking.)